Portwest Antistatic PU Palm Glove
Product Code: A199
From £1.65 Excl. VAT - If applicable, bulk discounts will be made once added to the basket
- 13g Pylon and Carbon Fibre shell which diverts static electricity. Coated with a durable PU palm for excellent dexterity. For use in electronics assembly, testing and precision work.
- EN 16350:2014 Pass Level R < 1.0 x 108 ? -
- IEC 61340-5-1 PASS
- EN 388:2016 – 22.214.171.124.X.
- EN 421
- Suitable for use in ESD environments
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Pylon, Carbon Fibre
- Dipping: PU